What is SmartWorkPlaza?
A great place to work in!
In Spring 2018 the idea of SmartWorkPlaza – an international and inspiring business & co-working space, enabling sharing of know-how and experience – was only a dream in the heads of SWP founders Pauliina Manso and Outi Hannuksela, and a vague plan on a piece of paper. By then, the two women had a joint experience of 40 years about business in Spain; they both had gathered lots of know-how and expertise from different fields in local and international companies. But something was missing.
– A work place where we can go every morning with enthusiasm, positivity and high expectations of a nice day; we wanted a job with an international touch and with specialists of different fields, they say.
– On the top of all this, we also had a strong desire to learn new things, share things we know, thus supporting others, and also be within the success stories in Spain. And last but not least, not forgetting about great networks and well-being – and we thought that all this has to be under one roof.
The lessons learnt in Finland about Business Center and Co-Working concept were tuned to work under the Spanish sun. The valuable decades long know-how was added in the new concept and SmartWorkPlaza was born.
We think that our name says it all.
We wanted a place where working would be enjoyable but also effective; a place where your business grows together with your well being. And because we love Spain, we adopted the idea of central square, plaza where people meet.
SMART – our smart is beyond technical solutions. Of course, we live using face time, conference calls, depend on applications, social media and use virtual office solutions. But in our opinion, you are smart when you are open for new ideas, take care for your environment and most of all – for yourself. You need to be smart enough to live good life, taking care of your health and cherishing important people around you.
WORK – is the key to success, and when you are willing to work, we guarantee that success will follow. Naturally, you need to work smart. With us that means effectiveness, professional network and good planning.
PLAZA – by dictionary it means a “square”. But when you think of the content of the word, plaza is more like a meeting point, a center where people meet. This is how we want our SmartWorkPlaza to be: the center that connects people who share the same idea of the working culture.
Welcome to meet us in SmartWorkPlaza!
Our vision, mission & values
SmartWorkPlaza is a flexible and inspiring community of companies and people, offering support to its members with solution oriented and efficient approach and focus on well being at work based on joint efforts.
Our goal is to support our members’ business and help them to network.
We concentrate on helping them to create new opportunities and contacts in terms of increasing the sales.
Courage – we do things in a new, different way.
Efficiency – we focus on the results.
Transparency – we are honest and open
- Consulting Services
- company establishment in Spain, legal and fiscal advice, marketing planning and research, business support for landing to Spain / Finland
- Organization of events and business travels
- organization of different events for companies, company visits, tailor made business travels
- Training courses, seminars and talks
- Showroom for your innovated products / services
- Well – being
- organization of different kind of sport events and possibilities to try wide range of sports
- Co-working spaces and meeting rooms
Who we are
Pauliina Manso has worked in Spain in different Spanish and Finnish companies. She has over 20 years’ experience in establishing and managing companies and building brands in Spain. Pauliina has wide networks in Fuengirola, Malaga and Helsinki which she combines to produce new types of expertise.
Outi Hannuksela is a media entrepreneur and a content provider who loves big challenges and gets excited in front of new things. Outi lives in both Finland and Spain and knows well the business culture in both countries which enables her easy surfing between different environments, creating new connections.